If you are an experimenter or maker, want to learn about other people's awesome projects, want to inspire local students, or want to be part of a new creative community, join or contact us! We have a workspace (through a partnership with the Open Design Lab), some tools and equipment, and various resources for skills training and interdisciplinary collaboration.
What we do:
- Empower student creativity
- Celebrate hands-on experimentation
- STEAM: STEM + Arts
- Explore cutting edge technologies
- Promote collaborative learning
How we do it:
- Tools and space to build "anything"
- K-12 activities and presentations
- Share news of contests/funding (last year: $2M) and local events
- Workshops to teach skills
- Indisciplinary community
- Hosting speakers
More about us