Registration renewal is open for current student organizations. Organizations are required to renew their registration every calendar year, and whenever new officers are elected. The registration renewal process is as follows:
- Log into your organization's portal through the "OrgSync Login" option on the SORC website.
- Go to the Settings tab on the left side toolbar (you must be an administrator for your group for this to be visible).
- The settings menu should automatically direct you to the 2 page registration and org profile form
- Complete the required fields including the student ID numbers of your four officers.*
- Attach a copy of your constitution if it has been revised since your last renewal.
- Submit the form for approval.
*If your organization does not have established offices, positions or titles, you still need to include the required information for four enrolled student members.